Thursday, October 11, 2007

sydney aquarium/wildlife world





While visiting Trace and Rob (and Emma of course) we made the journey from Penrith to Darling Harbour. Geoff had to stay home for work so I decided that the kids might like a train trip into the city. This has confirmed for me that I am a country girl. Too many people and such a long time to get anywhere. The aquarium was great, the wildlife place next door would be good if you were from overseas as it was all native animals. I loved the butterfly house, the boys liked the reptiles and Meaghan liked anything fluffy. The trip made me more comfortanble about taking the kids on longer trips as Henry was so interested in everything and Matt was never more than two steps away from him at all times. A great big brother.

No comments: