Monday, December 10, 2007

4 sleeps to go

Time is rushing now and I still have a too large list of things to do before we leave on our holiday. After finally sorting flight from Vietnam to Cambodia and back the travel company has told us of additional fees by the bank (???). I can't even be bothered to argue with them at this stage but at least we don't have to deal with that until we get there.
Unfortunately I will have to nag the airline we are flying with to get to Vietnam as I booked with one passport number (long story) and went to change it to my new passport but can't do this easily. Nightmares followed about watching my family fly off without me, hopefully this will be sorted today or things may get ugly.
We are having our family Christmas on Wednesday night as we will be wandering around Angkor Wat (tomb raider territory) on the actual day - haven't quite worked out how Santa will find us yet...

No comments: