Saturday, May 9, 2009

happy mothers day



I finished this bag last night and I have to say I am very pleased with the result. It is a bit bigger than I thought but still ok. It has a nice little pocket inside for my phone (always a problem finding that in previous bags, and is big enough to carry a camera, drink and purse. The straps are long enough to comfortably sling it over the shoulder as well. The pattern is a pleated beauty bag from Bend the rules sewing book by amy carol whose blog I am slightly addicted to.

Hope you all have a happy mothers day, I went with Geoff to pick out my present today as it was a largish present that I have been waiting for , for as long as I can remember. More on this on Monday. (plus the present I have made for my niece that has yet to be sent, too cute ).

No comments: