Monday, April 26, 2010

The Studio - New Site


The Studio's challenge site has a new address - it can be found here. Go check it out. Now...

As guest designer (yay) for April a couple more of my LO's have gone up. The first (challenge is to create a male page without using blue)is one of my fav's for quite some time- to do with Matt having his legs waxed (instead of shaving his head as the rest of the yr 12 boys did). the look on his face is priceless, and the photo of the wax strip on the inside of his head makes my eyes water...

(should explain it was all for a charity- Scrap for Cure - for Leukemia research, the boys raised $1000's so well worth the effort)


the challenge for the 18th April was to create a layout where you didn't take any photo's. I had been wanting to do one about my memories of the 2003 Canberra bush fires for quite some time. I was heavily pregnant with Henry and quite worried about delivering him in the middle of the emergency, didn't happen though (thank goodness!)

'

All in all a scary time.

So go on over and join in the challenges or at least check out the other ladies very inspirational contributions this month.

Back to school tomorrow, not looking forward to the whole lunch/ironing thing but i guess it will be nice to have the house to myself for a while. xxx

2 comments:

Irini said...

Karen I know how scary the whole bush fire situation is! we live it every year and it seems to get closer and closer to Athens ewvery year!
On a happier note I love the layouts...plus thank you for your kind comments on the studio!

Unknown said...

wonderful lo's :0)