Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Memories of the sun


It is bitterly cold here at the moment, minus temperatures most nights and that looks to continue for the next week as well. One of Henry's classmates was telling me he and his family are off to Fiji for the hols. I almost cried with envy (well not really but the thought of constant warmth that didn't rely on a heater, mmmm).

Anyway, those gloating (not really again..) northern hemisphere girls are constantly reminding me of warmer times. The Studio's latest challenge is to scrap what the summer hols mean to you. For Henry it is definitely burying himself in sand, boy do we get sand EVERYWHERE!! And I'm not just talking about the car...

It was nice to do a bright LO and I guess spring is only 8 weeks away (we may even have an election before then).

Have a good day and spare a thought for us, frost and hideous electricity bills. xx

PS I have one more picture in my series of a certain Portugese player (sighhh) so I will save that until they are out. It is good, that's all I'm saying.

3 comments:

Irini said...

I want the photo I want the photo I want the photo!!!...........where is the photo??????????

love the layout......

Tessa Buys said...

I LOVE the circles! This is a fantastic layout :).

Amanda Jones said...

Great page! And extra bonus points to you for having to scrap the sunshine whilst you're freezing your butt off :)