Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Dollie goodness


Today we are after some very chilly entries. Anything that represents cold for you. As it is heading quickly towards summer here, maybe a Lo about the first swim of the season - my kids always end up blue and chattery.

And make sure to include glittery elements somewhere - glitter and cold go hand in hand I think!

I went for the more traditional snow photo of Henry's first skiing attempt. And he is upright...

Anyway go check out the challenge here. I think the trifecta might be achievable this week as the colour challenge is very blue and white oriented.

Today I am grateful my kids like to sleep in the mornings. I heard the kids next door up very, very early this morning, while Henry was snuggled next to me fast asleep (nightmare during the night caused a migration to our bed..)

This can make it hard to get them to school on time but for me the alternative would be a very grumpy Mum in the morning!! I am so not a morning person..

Anyway go check out the Dollies challenges this week and don't forget my lovely Southern Girls challenge as well.

Oh and I jsut found out I won the October sketch Lo challenge over at Deb's Creation's!! It was for The Gap Lo. yay always so happy to win - makes me grin all day.

And Speaking of Deb, she has just released a brand new line of rubber stamps, The Emerald Faeries Collection, they are so very cute. More for card makers I suspect but I did see the Ebony Stamp used beautifully on a Lo about mushroom picking.

Ok, have a great day - off for some shoe shopping with Matt - his most hated of pastimes!!

4 comments:

sue said...

I love this layout, Karen!! The little doilies and misting - very cool!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the LO Karen! LOVING all the snowflakes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Irini said...

Wow you are on a roll....
i love this layout...oh when is it going to get cold in our neck of the woods all this humidity is depressing!!!!!!

KarenB said...

Oooh I love this Karen!

Congrats on your win :)