Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A new Dollie colour scheme


My guest designer role at Design Dollies is continuing, I am loving being a Dollie!!). This week the Dollies colour challenge consists of grass green, baby pink and white.

And I do struggle with pink...

However this combination is very fresh, I love green with pink so it was all OK.

This is my very first pony, that I got for Christmas when I was about 9 or 10 I think. After years of begging and being a completely spoilt child I wore my parents (well, Dad anyway, he was always a sucker for a good beg, although it took us years to work that out...). Unfortunately it wasn't a match made in heaven and I didn't really learn to ride until many years later (and then only if the horse goes fairly slowly). Although we were all quietly pleased when she bit one of our more revolting cousins (he grew up Ok though).

So I am grateful to my parents for all sorts of things, (esp only having one daughter, thus being the easiest to spoil, yay me - just for you Rob )

I don't like to use digi Lo's for Dt's most of the time but this week Geoff has done his back again. How does this affect my scrapping you may ask?? Well, he is laid up in bed (aka my scrapping extension table), and I find it hard to scrap with just my table space (this gives you an idea of how I do all things crafty, spread all supplies as far as possible...). I am not a neat person, sigh.

And much as I am willing to bury Geoff in scrapping supplies, he (some may say inconsiderately..), spreads all his work stuff around him so he can work from home, I mean really, where are the priorities here???

Anyway he is mostly better now so I get a few hours a day to make my own mess, hooray!!

I must now put on my crown and do some housework, have a great day xx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love your LO!! AWESOME colors and CUTE photo!! And hope Geoff feels better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Irini said...

Poor Geoff.......poor you I know how it is to have a injured male at home....arghhhh mine was home for 3 months....black black days LOL
Love the layout.....the colours are fresh and they remind me of pistachio and strawberry icecream......