Thursday, November 4, 2010

A new Southern Girls Challenge


And this challenge is all about transport. A bit tricky to start with but then when I thought about it, there were many possibilities. Parents and grandparent transport, my first car, road trips, even amusement park rides. I went with the holiday theme as that is my obsession at the moment (like you hadn't noticed - sorry...).

This is from our last trip to Vietnam/Cambodia. It's funny when we first left home and read all the advice from the travel Bureau (don't hop on bikes, don't get into cars without seat belts etc) and we were going to stick by those rules. Well that lasted until we were out of Malaysia (approx 2 days). We didn't have the choice for seat belts and overcrowded cars, that's all that was available. And the bikes, we didn't go very far but they were so much fun - I suspect that option may be used more this trip. It's worth it just to see Geoff balanced on the back of a tiny bike - very funny!

Anyway go check out the challenge and the wonderful prizes! I think the other girls work on this challenge is my favourite stuff (technical term..) so far.

Which leads me to my gratefulness (???) for today. I am so grateful Louise and Trace chose me to be part of the team at Southern Girls. I have met some wonderful girls and been exposed to some art that I would not have come across. And that is always a good thing.

Back tomorrow for my first LO for Design Dollies. I am Guest designer this month and am very excited to be part of the team. I love this site!!!

have a great day xx

4 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

We are the grateful ones having someone as talented as you on our team! Love your layout ( I always do.lol) great pics!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Karen! I love love love those photos and LOVING the design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Irini said...

karen WOW amazing layout!! love it...congrats on the designer spots ;-)

Basslady said...

your transport-theme is wonderful to see in your delicious layout!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo