Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Bonus Dollies week.


Despite the fact that May has flown, it is a quirk of this month that it has 5 Dollie weeks in it! So you have an extra week to finish off the trifecta - great prizes and only a couple of entries so far.

And as a bonus we have a fun round, where yours truly is donating a prize. The Dollies have chosen their favourite LO's from past Dollie challenges and you get to scraplift us!How cool is that, very exciting for the girls. I have dug back to my pre DT times and come up with one I did for a sketch challenge in July last year.

This went into my brothers album, remembering a time he and my other brother were let loose in the big city and found a photo booth. Brother no1, being the consummate cool person, knew exactly what to do, brother no2 was less sure and left the booth after the first photo. He missed the next one and was, I suspect, shoved forcefully back in for the third, love that expression on his face...

And here is the prize. Some new stuff and some older stash all unused and complete. The photo on the dollies site has a pack of new flower buttons missing as shown here -
There is a couple of stamps, lots of buttons, stickers, some chipboard shapes, little frames and journalling cards.

And next month (tomorrowish) I will be starting a big card stock give away for the month. I have just cleared out my stash, rearranging everything and have organised my card stock. Even if I scrapped every day for months I would never come close to using it all so I have decided to give some of it away. Possibly with some other stuff. Now I think you may have to do something for this, but I am still working through some details, but if you have less than say, 30 followers or know a fellow blogger who has less than 30 followers, let me know. More info to follow.

Off you go and check out the work of my fellow Dollies, very talented ladies. And I will be back later this week with The latest Southern Girls Challenge.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

AWESOME LO!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those photos!! And what a great prize too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

wendipooh13 said...

love your fun page and what a great RAK!!!! how fun!!!!

KarenB said...

I remember the first time I saw that LO and it's still just as fabulous! xx