Monday, May 16, 2011

cocoa daisy Crop

Busy, busy weekend (and so very cold in the mornings - minus 7 here this morning - eeppp).
I was hoping to get a lot of scrapping done as the very talented girls at Cocoa Daisy were having their spring crop. So much inspiration, love it. I managed a grand total of three Lo's (so far). There's a couple more i will try.

And thanks to Laura I learnt a new word, vajazzling. Like bedazlling but for a more private part. Ha, crops are educational...

Christine was a genius and sent the kits out earlier than usual and mine arrived on Saturday morning, yay. And I have to say it is one of the best kits I've gotten my hands on for a while. (Having said that my Studio Calico kit arrived this morning and it is also full of goodness). But the Cocoa Daisy kit was put to full use, esp on this LO about Meaghan

Don't you love the ink splat stamp. I think I will probably be over using that baby. I think everything except the wooden flourish came from the kit.

This Lo was inspired by a Billy Bragg album cover. This is the moment Matt got his all important HSC results and did much better than we hoped. It was in a hotel room in Malaysia, didn't have to wait for snail mail as we did back in my day (I am so old now..) Put Matt in a very happy mood for the rest of the holiday.

After a nights Eurovision watching (I was really hoping Iceland would win), time for some house cleaning.

Back tomorrow with a couple more Lo's xx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee these! I love love love love that photo of Matt on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Irini said...

wow wow wow love the layouts!!!!!!!!
I want that stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!
You my dear friend are that rare breed called eurovisionists!!!!....I got as far as Greece then felt I wanted to commit suicide...could we have sent anything more ridiculous yikes bad taste to the limit!!!!!!

Mia said...

Vajazzing....now what conversation can I next use that in...?

Unknown said...

These are both awesome! I am glad your son was happy with his HSC results.
Alicia xx