Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How lucky am I??

I love being involved in the online scrapping community. This year especially I seem to have made some rather wonderful friends. The other day I received an unexpected package in the mail from one of my lovely very talented friends - Li-bee-ti. And look at the goodies contained within -

A very cute card - have I mentioned I love embossed card so much??


some beautiful handmade flowers (oh how much do I love these..)


and this very special mini album that I admired so much when Li-bee-ti put it up on her blog (see here) - it is so clever! I have planned the photos of my nieces that I will put in here, maybe in a sepia print that will suit the gorgeous pinks and browns. mmmm.

here it is all opened up -


So thanks you very much Libeeti - you completely made my day, I had a big smile on my face for such a long time. xx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo sweet!! She is just a doll! LOVE HER! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

li-bee-ti said...

I'm so happy that you got it and even more - that you liked it! I'm
You are such a kind and generous lady and your idea of giving love to blogger really touched my heart. Not to mention the AWESOME giveaway I got from you!
I'm so glad I brought a smile to you and made your day, you certainly made mine :)))!

Mia said...

You are SUPER lucky Karen!!
Hey, I'm missing you. Just spending my days being sick at the moment, all study be the wayside.. sigh.. would love to see you though. Maybe an early school pick up 2moro for a chat?

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwwww ain't she sweet!!!! I LOVE that mini!!!! Tell her to be looking for me to stalk her for directions for that one :)