Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Getting on top of things...


 A late post for the Latest Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - a sketch this week - I know I say it every time but I love sketches!


All the elements are from Studio 68 and here is Anne's sketch-



Finally the house is getting to the presentable stage, today the furniture is for the most part in place. Our new couches arrived late on Tuesday and I love the colour (it's actually a bit darker than the photos show)-


Hmmm orange (never, ever thought I would have orange couches!)

and our family room now has one of our old yellow fabric sofas in it -

 
so happy here at the moment.

And to finish off one last Lo for One of the challenges at The Lilypad 
Photo taken last weekend of Henry and Matt. Just so good together...

Geoff is back from a fortnight in New Zealand (work related) he managed to miss most of the box unpacking - will be good to have him back. He is keen for us to get back for a family hol to NZ now (yay). One day..

Have a great week and I should be back blogging and visiting blogs far more regularly now.



7 comments:

Celeste Vermeend said...

Oh I just Luuurve the second layout..Those little arrows..Totally cool...I'm having me a go at that!

Lizzy Hill said...

Your place looks great..those big windows are so light & airy....NICE couches:):) We're off to NZ at the start of Dec to visit the family in Christchurch...your 2nd LO of the Boys is sooo sweet[ish]. Tell me they're hugging, not strangling, puleeze!!! LOVE the colours & those chevrons are totally AWESOME:):):)
We leave for Italy next Wed...so you'll be around & I won't. Taking turns:):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Both your lo's are gorgeous!!!! And love love love your new couches!!!! Awesome color!!!!

Nicecrane Designs said...

I love especially your second page,, love your creativity,,,,,Thanks for your comments at Mitra Pratt blog about my Fairies ,,,,feel free to ask me a free product from all my stuff my friend,,,,,,,wowww.woww.

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful pages and just love the bottom page with the colors and arrows!!! your couches look great!!! LOVE your room decor!!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

So when can we all come over for a real life tour of your beautiful home?? i LOVE those couches!! I am the only person in my house not afraid of color....we have such a boring drab house :( I can't wait to get my aqua, red and white craft room done!!! As always your page is FAB!!!

Anne Pennington said...

I'd be happy living in that house too!! Gorgeous place - and gorgeous layouts - but they always are!! Love having you on the team and love peeking at your stuff!!