Thursday, December 20, 2012

More Christmas Fun

How excited was I to get an email from the lovely Em to ask if I would like to take part in her Christmas special over at Page Maps?? I couldn't say yes fast enough, and when I see the other very talented girls she has lined up, I feel very privileged!

Em has a number of sketches up and after much deliberation I choose this one -


All the sketches are so much fun and so versatile - I find Christmas themed pages quite hard (although looking back at recent posts, Christmas has been dominating...) so these ideas can help kick start many pages. I can see me using these to help document Christmas day itself.

Henry is my only child left who will help assemble the tree, the other two are hiding until the fun bit starts. So no presents for them!! (ok maybe that threat is completely hollow..).

So drop by Em's site, pick a sketch and show us the result - can't wait to see what you come up with. And admire the gorgeous Lo's from her friends - wonderful!

 Have just finished my christmas shopping (hooray) and are now preparing for the trip to Mum and dad's - It is going to be 40C there on Monday - luckily they have a pool - all ready to go - can't wait.

Oh and if you are here for the Child's Play Blog hop - go here - some nice prizes to be had. xx




 

 



2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Didn't Em do a great job...yay to you & me for being in it....loved seeing all the LOs they're all soooo different but fab...LOVE seeing what others do. natural sticky nose!!!!! How can you NOT scrap? You're too good at it to stop/ slow down too much!!!!!!!

Chas said...

You have been Liebster Blog Award.

http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-blog.html

Chas ~ CPC DT