Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Last One...

Feeling a bit sad because this is the last challenge up at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. But I am grateful to have been on the DT for such a long time, I really enjoyed the challenges Anne came up with.

So come and play along, it's a sketch, which we all love!!



 I did like the way mine turned out this time - thanks Anne for all your work over the years. xxxx

Last week, I managed to get third place in Em's Page Drafts "Be Bold" sketch challenge with this page (one of my all time fav's!) -


 And I won a voucher from Sissy Sparrows - so much yummy stuff - so I stocked up and have come up with this for the Painted Nest challenge this month -


An old photo from one of the best New Years we have had. We were in a small Vietnam and they had a huge celebration - all the brides from the previous year got to parade in their wedding gowns and then there was a big concert in the middle of town. We bought Henry a balloon, he loved it so much, it had to be deflated and packed away for the rest of the trip.

Have a good day, bit wet still here but I love rain so all ok..

xx

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Well done on your win!!!! Nice - no, perfect prize for you:):) I'm pretty sad about AFSC ....it's always been fun doing the challenges...oh well.....your pages are so great...fascinated by the bride one, I must say!!!!